Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound Overview
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound System
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound System
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound System - Built to work smart
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound System - Clinical Image: 3D Fetal Face
We've engineered the Siemens Acuson X600™ ultrasound system to punch above its price class because we believe some things—such as image quality and reliability—should never be compromised. Its advanced imaging engine, typically reserved for higher-end systems, excels in General Imaging, Cardiology, and OB/GYN, delivering high-quality imaging across your shared-service environment.
- Discover a core ultrasound system built around an advanced imaging engine for excellent clinical capability.
- Bolster efficiency with a system that's built to work smart, with an ergonomic design, one-button image optimization, knowledge-based workflow tools, and more.
- Invest in a scalable solution backed by Siemens’ industry-leading reliability.
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound Features & Benefits
It's time to rethink standard ultrasound, to demand high-quality imaging, efficiency, and reliability—all from an affordable system for daily, shared-service imaging. The Siemens Acuson X600™ ultrasound system delivers a new standard of "standard" ultrasound, integrating sophisticated ultrasound technologies into a nimble, fleet-footed fighter for excellence in General Imaging, OB/GYN, and more.
Siemens' pioneering imaging technologies aren't just reserved for higher-end systems. Even when designing an affordable system, we begin with an advanced imaging engine to deliver quality where it counts. The Siemens Acuson X600 system supports excellent image uniformity throughout the entire field of view, allowing you to fuel your clinical performance across a wide range of applications with insights based on clear, high-resolution images.
Learn more about the advanced imaging tools available on the Siemens Acuson X600 ultrasound system.
Built to Work Smart
Efficiency, like all critical things, is an innovation that must be engineered. It requires thoughtful integration of sophisticated tools designed to streamline workflow, enhance ease of use, and boost efficiency before, during, and after procedures. The Siemens Acuson X600 system incorporates innovations such as knowledge-based workflow tools and available QuikStart rapid boot to deliver the efficiency, practicality, and flexibility demanded by shared-service healthcare.
Learn more about the Siemens Acuson X600 system's tools for maximum efficiency.
Progress and Protection
The best protection for your ultrasound investment is the ability to take advantage of technological progress. The Siemens Acuson X600 system continuously benefits from software and hardware upgrades pioneered on higher-end systems. With advanced features provided standard, as well as options for customization, this cost-effective, core system can evolve and adapt for years of critical service across a wide range of applications.
Learn more about the advanced features provided standard on the Siemens Acuson X600 ultrasound system.
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound Clinical Use
The Siemens Acuson X600™ ultrasound system is engineered to meet the challenges of shared-service healthcare with advanced imaging and clinical versatility. Leveraging a range of advanced technologies migrated from higher-end platforms, this fundamental system stimulates efficiency and clinical confidence across General Imaging, Cardiology, OB/GYN, and more.
This system goes far beyond typical standard ultrasound, providing elevated software options for key views and measurements. Paired with an advanced imaging engine for crystalline visualization, it is a sophisticated and practical solution to the challenges of cardiac and vascular imaging.
This core ultrasound solution features advanced applications, such as automated measurements, multi-view spatial compounding, and sophisticated image focusing technologies, to elevate your breast, obstetric, and gynecologic imaging.
Full Range of Applications
- Emergency Medicine
- Stress Echo
Siemens Acuson X600 Ultrasound Technical Details
The Siemens Acuson X600™ ultrasound system is designed to deliver a new standard of “standard” through a strategic suite of advanced ultrasound applications to bolster clinical and operational versatility, confidence, and reliability.
- Advanced imaging technologies migrated from higher-end systems for a practical, premium imaging experience
- Hanafy lens transducer technology provides excellent uniformity throughout the field of view, especially at depth, by using a finer beam thickness
- Dynamic TCE™ tissue contrast enhancement technology reduces speckle for clear visualization
- TGO™ tissue grayscale optimization technology automatically adjusts image brightness and equalizes image gain
- SieClear™ multi-view spatial compounding uses multiple lines of sights to increase contrast resolution and improve tissue differentiation of low contrast lesions by reducing image speckle
- Advanced SieClear™ spatial compounding provides exceptional improvements in border definition
- 20" LED monitor supports advanced imaging with stunning visualization
- Cadence™ contrast agent imaging technology1 for excellent contrast resolution
Built to Work Smart
- Knowledge-based workflow tools enable faster exams while providing greater consistency and reducing inter-operator variability
- Available QuikStart Rapid Boot to enhance efficiency before, during, and after procedures
- Wireless data transfer for streamlined, secure access to your hospital’s archiving system
- One-touch optimization for rapid image clarity
- Customizable presets, measurements, and report packages deliver a tailored workflow experience
- Ergonomic design including an integrated gel warmer, folding flat panel display, and articulating arm